- Massagers & Infrared Products
- Vegan Beauty
- Supplements & Herbs
- Healthy Home
- Diet & Weight Loss
- Pet Supplements & Herbs
- Personal Care
Baby & Kids
Stress Support & Relaxation
Children Immunity Boosters
Young at Heart for Cat Heart Disease (1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)(Free shipping over $50 Order)
HOLIDAYS OFFER:Enter CODE NEW10 at checkout for $10 OFF on all orders(valid Till JAN 31st)
Promotes healthy blood pressure and circulation in cats with heart disease (cardiovascular dysfunction)
Effective support for your cats heart
This gentle, natural supplement supports:
- Healthy and normal heart function
- Heart muscle & heart rhythm
- Healthy blood pressure
- Good circulation
Order Young at Heart today and help your cat's cardiovascular system stay healthy.
- 90 day money-back guarantee
- 1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
- 1 bottle is a 2 month supply for most average sized (up to 12lb) cats.
What is Young at Heart?
Young at Heart is a liquid formula for felines, combining eight unique herbs. Together, these herbs have a gentle action on the body to support the health of the heart muscle, heart valves and blood vessels. Young at Heart is designed to be used every day and can safely be used by cats of all ages, as needed. If your feline is taking prescription medications, please review the precautions.
What is Young at Heart used for?
The heart of a feline is anatomically similar to that of a human. However, the type of support required by a cat for normal heart function is not necessarily the same as it would be for the human heart. Young at Heart is a formula designed for your cat's entire cardiovascular system. In particular, it helps to support and maintain the normal muscular integrity of a healthy heart, the valves of the heart, and regular circulation of blood through the blood vessels. Additionally, Young at Heart contains herbs to support the heart's rhythm and healthy blood pressure.
Lets take a look inside the heart:
The heart is made up of three different layers: The pericardium (outer), myocardium (middle) and endocardium (inner). The pericardium makes up the outer layer of the heart and serves to protect the more delicate tissue layers beneath.
The myocardium is the muscle tissue comprising most of the heart. There are four chambers inside the heart: two atria and two ventricles. The atria are the uppermost chambers and the ventricles are situated below them. The pumping action of the heart occurs within the myocardium, due to cardiac muscle fibers that interlace into two networks. One network contracts the atria and the other contracts the ventricles. These chambers receive circulating blood and pump it to the rest of the body with each heartbeat.
The endocardium is a smooth, thin layer inside the heart that also covers the heart valves. Atrioventricular valves lie between the atria and ventricles inside the heart. These are the bicuspid (left side of the heart) and tricuspid (right side of the heart) valves. They are there to ensure the blood keeps flowing through the heart in the right direction. Other valves are positioned inside the major arteries that leave the heart and they keep blood flowing to the rest of the body (and not backing up into the heart).
This is a simplified version of the heart's anatomy but it helps to demonstrate some basic information about how the heart works. As your pet ages, he or she may require support to keep the muscular integrity of the heart and the valves working normally. Certain breeds may be known to be more susceptible to specific kinds of heart conditions.
Can my cat take Young at Heart with medications?
Do not use with blood pressure medication, cardiac drugs, cardiac glycosides or blood thinners.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Young at Heart comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Young at Heart for my feline friend?
- Certified organic and wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Young at Heart is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money back guarantee.
Who makes Young at Heart?
Young at Heart is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001.
Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on -taff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent or mitigate any disease or condition.