- This all natural formula is designed to promote respiatory function.
- Mullein has been cultivated in Scotland and also in England for centuries, Traditionally it is used as an herb that naturally adresses respiratory issues.
- Elcampane is traditionally used to expel mucus. It is in the expectorant category.
- This has been a great formula for use in the cold months of winter!
- Contains herbs in the expectorant astringent and stimulant herbal categories.
- Mullein (leaf), Bayberry (bark), Horehound (leaf), Bladder Pod (herb), Heal All (herb), Elecampane (root), Yerba Santa (herb), Plantain (herb), Nettle (leaf), Coltsfoot (flower), Cayenne (fruit 40 HU), Lungwort (herb)
- 2 Capsules 3 times a day 1/2 hour before meals when possible. May use more as needed.