- Massagers & Infrared Products
- Vegan Beauty
- Supplements & Herbs
- Healthy Home
- Diet & Weight Loss
- Personal Care
Baby & Kids
Stress Support & Relaxation
Children Immunity Boosters
- Herbal Pet Supplements
- Pet Essentials
Renadyl- Kidney Health Supplement 3 months (90 days) supply
Renadyl™: Supports Healthy Kidney Function and Quality of Life
Renadyl™ is a combination of unique beneficial probiotics and prebiotics that can metabolize nitrogenous wastes that diffuse from the bloodstream to the bowel as a result of an ailing kidney. Renadyl™ is a highly effective probiotic supplement that contains 45 billion live probiotic bacteria per capsule. Renadyl™ is 100% natural and enclosed in an acid-resistant capsule to ensure that the probiotic bacteria are not destroyed by gastric or bile acids before they are released into the bowel.
- Renadyl™ is formulated with all-natural, highly specific strains of beneficial bacteria that can help maintain kidney health
- Three clinical studies have shown, Renadyl™ can help reduce BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen) Levels.
- With continued use, Renadyl™ may stabilize eGFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate), a key test in measuring kidney function.
- Our 2014 study showed a reduction in C-Reactive Protein (CRP), a marker of inflammation, in dialysis patients.
- Renadyl™ utilizes natural processes in the gut to help reduce levels of urea, uric acid, and creatinine
Enteric Toxin Reduction Technology
Renadyl’s™ patented “Enteric Toxin Reduction Technology” helps in removal of Toxins and Nitrogenous wastes from the body.
When kidney function decline, toxins like urea, uric acid, and creatinine build up in the body and can cause swelling, itching, weight loss, physical and mental exhaustion, muscle cramps, shortness of breath, and even loss of mental faculties. Renadyl™ has been shown to metabolize (consume) these toxins, making it easier for the body to eliminate them as waste products. With consistent use, this process helps maintain kidney function by removing some of the burden placed on them.