Renadyl (3 Bottles) + Kibow Fortis (1 Powder) Combo Pack
RenadylTM (1 Bottle)
- For maximum effectiveness, please keep Renadyl refrigerated.
- Please consult your physician prior to taking this product or any other dietary supplement.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24 hours of receipt.
- Renadyl is now fully stable without refrigeration for at least 2 weeks and maintains effectiveness without the need for cold shipping. Upon receiving, please store Renadyl in your refrigerator between 39-45 degrees Fahrenheit (4-8 degrees Celsius) to maintain maximum effectiveness. Do not freeze.
RenadylTM: A Natural Supplement for Kidney Health RenadylTM is a highly effective probiotic supplement that contains 45 billion live probiotic bacteria per capsule. RenadylTM is 100% natural and is enteric coated to ensure that the probiotic bacteria are not destroyed by gastric or bile acids before they are released into the bowel. Renadyl, a natural supplement for kidney health, metabolizes nitrogenous wastes that have diffused from the bloodstream into the bowel. Nitrogenous wastes are utilized by the unique blend of probiotics found in Renadyl as their nutrients. As these probiotics grow and multiply, they consume more nitrogenous waste and can reduce the serum uremic toxin levels in patients with compromised kidney function. Dosage and Administration With the improved Renadyl™ formulation, take 1-2 capsules twice daily with a meal, or as suggested by your healthcare professional. It is important to note that Renadyl™ should be used for a full 3 months to receive its full benefits. Side effects or Reactions Probiotics are generally regarded as safe for consumption. The gel cap product is more efficacious when taken immediately after each meal. Side effects, if they occur, are mild (such as gas or flatulence) and usually disappear after 2 or 3 weeks of continuous usage. Our product is manufactured in a cGMP facility that also process products containing peanuts, treenut seeds, grains, eggs, crustacean and dairy products *FDA Statement These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Results may vary.