Nettle-Eyebright Gold for Dogs with Allergies (1 Bottle = 2oz (59ml))(Free shipping over $50 Order)
90 day money-back guarantee
For seasonal allergies such as hay fever, or anything in the air that causes runny eyes and sneezing
Support for occasional discomfort associated with seasonal allergies in dogs
- Supports healthy, normal response to seasonal allergies
- Helps maintain normal immune activity and histamine response
- Helps with symptoms such as face rubbing, watery eyes, sneezing, breathing difficulties associated with airborne allergens
- May reduce swelling and excess mucous production in nasal passages
Order Nettle-Eyebright Gold today and help your dog maintain a healthy immune response to environmental and season changes.
90 day money-back guarantee
1 Bottle = 2oz (59ml) is a 1 month supply for most medium sized (up to 50lb) dogs.
What are Canine Allergies?
Every allergy that troubles humans has its counterpart in dogs. This includes seasonal allergies.
Canine allergies may be caused by a number of factors including pollens, weeds, grasses and other plants. When a dog has an allergy, his or her body develops and abnormal reaction to these substances. Different dogs may react very differently, even if they’re allergic to the same thing.
It's often tricky to determine exactly what a dog is allergic to but it's important to make the effort. Much discomfort can often be avoided simply by ensuring your dog isn't exposed to the allergen.
What is Nettle-Eyebright Gold?
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is a combination of herbal ingredients designed by our holistic veterinarian for canine allergies (allergic rhinitis or hay fever). The herbs, Nettle and Eyebright are two of the main ingredients and have been used extensively for natural support of seasonal allergies. Other herbs in this formula help to support the immune system and the specific reactions experienced by dogs when airborne antigens affect them.
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is specifically used for symptoms listed below (sneezing, watery eyes, itchy nose, etc.). For allergies that present on the skin, Pet Wellbeing has developed a formula called Itch Support Gold for Dogs to address itchy, inflamed skin.
What is Nettle-Eyebright Gold used for?
Allergic rhinitis (or hay fever), a condition commonly experienced by humans, can be experienced by dogs in much the same way. Tissues in the nasal passages become inflamed and itchy. You may notice your dog rubbing his or her nose to gain relief. Watery, red eyes, sneezing and excess nasal mucous are all common signs of allergic rhinitis. Springtime symptoms are usually caused by tree pollens, while weeds and other plants like grasses, can be the culprits as the weather gets warmer in summer and fall months.
Recommended for intermittent use, as needed. May help with occasional discomfort associated with seasonal allergies.
Other substances can also elicit the same types of symptoms. Fungal spores and molds may be present indoors, particularly in damp areas like basements or garages. Dust or dust mites are common triggers and are found in carpets, bedding, window coverings, mattresses and furniture covered with fabric. Sensitivities are not experienced the same way by everyone or every pet but, rather, are unique to each individual's immune system. It may be helpful to avoid having your pet in areas (outdoor or indoor) that seem to make the symptoms worse. An air purifier indoors can also be beneficial.
When pollens or other microscopic particles are inhaled by dogs with overly sensitive immune systems, a chain reaction occurs. A sensitized immune system will produce antibodies to combat the antigens. The antibodies cause other chemicals to be produced in the body, called mediators. One common mediator is histamine. It is the mediators that have an affect on the tissues, particularly on the nose, eyes and respiratory tract.
Nettle-Eyebright Gold targets this reaction in four ways:
- By providing natural anti-histamines
- By supporting the overall health of the immune system
- By providing ingredients that support the comfort of nasal passages, decrease excess mucous production and support the respiratory tract
- By helping with inflammation that can cause discomfort
Can my dog take Nettle-Eyebright Gold with medications?
Not to be used with hypotensive drugs.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Nettle-Eyebright Gold comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Nettle-Eyebright Gold for your canine friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Nettle-Eyebright Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Nettle-Eyebright Gold?
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.