Milk Thistle for Cat Liver Disease (1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
Our customers have the last word…
Essential detoxification support for cats with liver dysfunction or pancreatitis
Natural support for liver disease in cats
- Helps maintain liver health in cats
- Health support during use of drugs (like chemotherapy)
- Helps support regeneration of damaged liver cells
Guaranteed to help your cat’s liver
- No known side effects: gentle for long-term use
- 1 bottle = 2oz (59ml) 1 bottle is a 3 month supply for most cats
What is Milk Thistle?
Milk Thistle is a natural supplement, well-known for helping with liver disease in cats, dogs and humans alike, and is gentle enough for long-term use.
The active components in Milk Thistle are called silymarins. These constituents:
- Help protect against free radical damage
- Aid in stabilizing liver membranes
- Help support liver recovery
- Guard against toxins binding to the liver
Milk Thistle also supports the production of new liver cells, helping to replace damaged cells. As anti-oxidants, silymarins are even more effective than vitamin E.
Milk Thistle provides beneficial support when being treated with:
- Chemotherapy agents
- Conventional heartworm medication
What is Liver Disease?
There are many different types of liver disease and it can be a life-threatening condition. It should be diagnosed by a veterinarian as it can cause much damage if it is not caught early enough or is not well-managed.
Common Symptoms of Liver Disease
Liver disease symptoms vary depending on the cause and type of liver disease. Some of the common symptoms include:
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Yellowing of the eyes and skin
- Bad breath
- Increased water intake
- Increased urination
Our customers have the last word…
"I just wanted to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart. My precious little “girl” Sabrina suffers from chronic hepatitis, and her vet stressed that giving her milk thistle would help her a lot. I happened upon your website about 6 weeks ago and ordered liquid milk thistle your company offered. Not only was it easy to administer, but I just received the results of Sabrina’s recent blood work. Her blood count numbers, while I don’t know exactly what each means went from 2290 down to 278!!! Another count went from 812 to 159! I cannot tell you how grateful I am for this product. Again, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart."
“My cat Freddie is so cool. He has huge amounts of energy, a great personality and the cutest little face. I always know when Freddie is ill and the most recent time it was worse than I thought as he had liver disease. The vet gave me various treatments for Freddie and I also looked for some kind of natural supplement which someone told me was a good idea too. Milk Thistle was what they were talking about. Soon after ordering, it arrived and I started administering it to Freddie. I am not kidding you, I really noticed the difference. Freddie is well on his way to good health and I just wanted to say thanks and encourage anyone else who has a cat with liver disease to try Milk Thistle”
Janet - Paducah, KY
Why choose Milk Thistle for your feline friend?
- Certified organic herb: Our Milk Thistle formula is prepared from organically grown herb.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Milk Thistle is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Pet Wellbeing Milk Thistle?
This product is made by PetWellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.