- Massagers & Infrared Products
- Vegan Beauty
- Supplements & Herbs
- Healthy Home
- Diet & Weight Loss
- Pet Supplements & Herbs
- Personal Care
Baby & Kids
Stress Support & Relaxation
Children Immunity Boosters
Lung Gold for dog lung infections and easy breathing (1 Bottle = 2oz, 4oz)(Free shipping over $50 Order)
90 day money back guarantee
HOLIDAYS OFFER:Enter CODE NEW10 at checkout for $10 OFF on all orders(valid Till JAN 31st)
Boosts immune response to lung infections and promotes easy breathing
Natural lower respiratory support for dogs
Optimal respiratory function:
- Boosts immune response to lung infections
- Enhances good oxygenation and opens airways
- Supports easy breathing
- Helpful for productive coughs
- Provides comfort and relief
Order Lung Gold today and help your dog maintain healthy lungs.
90 day money back guarantee
1 Bottle = 2oz (59ml) or 4 oz (118 ml)
What is Lung Gold?
Lung Gold is a combination of natural herbal ingredients and Vitamin C designed to help maintain strong immunity in the lower respiratory system of canines. For symptoms in the upper respiratory tract (runny eyes & nose, sneezing, hoarse throat and dry, hacking cough) as well as asthma, you'll want to look at Throat Gold
Lung Gold was developed by our holistic veterinarian to help dogs boost their innate resistance to harmful viruses, bacteria and fungal infections that affect the lungs and can compromise breathing and oxygenation of tissues. Lung Gold helps to maintain open airways. It works deep in the lungs and it works for different conditions that cause similar symptoms.
What is Lung Gold used for?
The respiratory system can be divided into two areas: the upper and lower respiratory systems. Lung Gold is for the lower respiratory system, needed when there is inflammation in the lower, branching bronchi and bronchioles. Your dog may have a productive, phlegmy cough, shortness of breath, difficulty with exercise and/or wheezing.
Conditions in the lower respiratory tract can be caused by:
- infections (viral, bacterial or fungal)
- allergies (environmental, such as to cigarette smoke)
- parasites (heartworms, lung worms)
Regardless of the cause, there is compromised ventilation and there is inadequate gas exchange in the alveoli of the lungs. Alveoli are hollow sacs at the base of the lungs where carbon dioxide is released for exhalation and oxygen is taken in and transported through the blood to oxygenate the rest of the body.
One of the most frequent uses of Lung Gold for canines is bronchitis. If the causes are either allergic or parasitic, Lung Gold can provide added immune support in the lungs and help maintain normal dilation of the airways.
If your dog has allergies that affect the lungs, you will also want to look at Nettle-Eyebright Gold to assist with normal allergic responses. If the cause is parasitic, it will be necessary to eliminate the parasites.
Always seek the consultation of your veterinarian as needed.
A Note from our Veterinarian...
Respiratory illness can be very serious. At all times, it is important to monitor the progress of your dog and to seek the guidance of your veterinarian as needed.
Indoor and outdoor environmental toxins (such as cigarette smoke, car exhaust) can make a lung problem worse. If your canine is suffering from a lung-related condition, keep the air quality as clean as possible and eliminate additional stressors to the lungs. Provide good indoor ventilation, and don't let your dog ride in the back of a pick-up truck where exhaust fumes are heavy.
Serious lung conditions can be painful, lead to lack of interest in food, high white blood cell counts and cause fever.
Can my dog take Lung Gold with medications?
Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may be delayed. Not to be used with hypotensive drugs or prior to anesthesia.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Lung Gold comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Lung Gold for your canine friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown, wild-harvested herbs and selectively imported botanicals from trusted growers only.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Lung Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Lung Gold?
Lung Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.