- Massagers & Infrared Products
- Vegan Beauty
- Supplements & Herbs
- Healthy Home
- Diet & Weight Loss
- Personal Care
Baby & Kids
Stress Support & Relaxation
Children Immunity Boosters
- Pet Supplements & Herbs
Himalayan Institute, Eco Neti Pot
- Made From Natural Bioplastic
- Share• Serve • Make a Difference
- Soothes Dry Nasal Passages
- Gently Washes Away Dust, Pollen & Irritants
- Removes Excess Mucus Naturally
A nasal wash helps to:
- Clear the nostrils and start the day breathing freely
- Remove excess mucus
- Rid nostrils of allergens
- Cleanse the nasal passages of dust
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates
- Improve the flow of breath before exercise or relaxation
Why Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages contain one of our body's first lines of defense against disease. They are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt, dust, pollen, germs and other airborne particles. If the delicate balance of this mucus lining is not maintained, it becomes easier for bacteria, viruses, and other irritants to penetrate the nasal lining and cause problem. Nasal irritation helps to wash these impurities and excess mucus out of the body. Recent studies have shown that nasal irrigation is effective in improving the symptoms and health of patients with sinus problems.
- Add a 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt to warm water in your Neti pot
- Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
- Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
- Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril. Breathe through your mouth.
- Once the solution has flowed through, exhale through your nose to clear the nasal passages.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
Detailed Instructions Enclosed
Remember, a nasal wash is not suitable for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
Commercially biodegradable and compostable. Do not place in dishwasher or microwave. Avoid exposure to heat over 130º F