- Massagers & Infrared Products
- Vegan Beauty
- Supplements & Herbs
- Healthy Home
- Diet & Weight Loss
- Personal Care
Baby & Kids
Stress Support & Relaxation
Children Immunity Boosters
- Pet Supplements & Herbs
Halo Holistic Ocean of Vegan Recipe Dry Dog Food
Whip up a delicious, plant-based meal for your pup with Halo Holistic Ocean of Vegan Recipe Dry Dog Food. This protein-rich recipe is filled with vitamins and minerals, so your pooch won’t even miss the meat! This dog food is free of artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. It also contains no meat, dairy, or corn, which is great for protein-sensitive dogs. Your dog will love this delicious meal, and you can feel good knowing that you’re supporting our planet. Bone appétit!Key Benefits
- This plant-based, meat alternative recipe is still protein rich and packed with nutrients that support your adult dog.
- Sustainably sourced, free of artificial ingredients, and made in the USA with non-GMO vegetables.
- Delicious and nutritious recipe is paw-fect for protein-sensitive dogs or the furry family members of vegan families.
- Formulated with whole grains, legumes, plant oil, sea kelp and micro-algae. DHA Omega-3, L-carnitine, and taurine help ensure your adult dog is getting necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Your pooch will go head-over-paws for this scrumptious crunchy texture!
Chickpeas, Pearled Barley, Oat Groats, Pea Protein, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Sunflower Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Lentils, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Tapioca Starch, Ground Flaxseed, Natural Vegetable Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Marine Microalgae, Dried Kelp, Salt, Turmeric, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Dl-Methionine, Calcium Sulphate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, L-Carnitine, Inulin, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Ferrous Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ergocalciferol (Source Of Vitamin D2), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Biotin, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Inositol, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative).Caloric Content
ME = 3,675 kcal/kg; 386 kcal/cup
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cups)|
|UP TO 14 LBS||1/2|
|15 - 29 LBS||1 1/4|
|30 - 49 LBS||1 3/4|
|50 - 74 LBS||2 3/4|
|75+ LBS||3 1/2|
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn't having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.