- Bilberry which contains the anthicyanoside oligomer to support eye health.
- Lutein which is an antioxidant, being studied to protect cells against free radicals specific to eye health.
- Contains herbs that are synergistic with bilberry and lutein.
- Some of the herbs in this formula were used by the RAF (Royal Air Force) in WWII by fighter pilots.
- Eyebright (herb), Bilberry (herb), Bayberry (bark), Red Raspberry (leaf & pulp), Golden Seal (root), Lutein, Rue (herb), Blue Vervain (herb), Fennel (seed), Chamomile (flower), Cayenne Pepper
- Take 2 capsules morning and evening. May also be used as an eyewash. Boil 1 cup of water remove from heat. Add contents of 1 capsule into the water, steep until cool, then strain through cheesecloth and use as eyewash. Keep unused tea refrigerated.