- Massagers & Infrared Products
- Vegan Beauty
- Supplements & Herbs
- Healthy Home
- Diet & Weight Loss
- Pet Supplements & Herbs
- Personal Care
Baby & Kids
Stress Support & Relaxation
Children Immunity Boosters
Esseniac Herbal Tea (Blood Purifier, Lymphatic Support)
30 Capsules per Bottle
Price : $ 30.00+ shipping & handling
This amazing formula is actually an original North American native remedy that surfaced into the public limelight and became the center of a political battle that has raged in North America for more than 70 years.
- Burdock Root… Revered by herbalists from around the world as the ultimate blood purifier. It is a powerful healing aid, detoxifier and helps balance hormones. It is rich in vitamins and minerals and contains inulin that slows the absorption of sugar and aids in the growth of the beneficial intestinal flora.
- Sheep Sorrel… is high in antioxidants. These protect the cells from free radical damage caused by pollutants and the normal activity of cell metabolism or destruction. It appears to be antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and antiparasitic. (Anti means against.) It also seems to be high in anti-tumor properties.
- Slippery Elm Bark… is particularly recommended for soothing gastric diseases. The viscous fiber has several beneficial effects on digestion: 1) it reduces bowel transit time; 2) it absorbs toxins from the bowel; 3) it increases fecal bulk and dilutes stool materials thereby reducing stool contact with the intestinal mucosa; and 4) it enhances beneficial bacteria in the gut and provides an excellent substrate for bacterial fermentation. Eliminating estrogenic anaerobes from the gut can significantly help the body to regain critical hormone balances that are required for basic health. The bark has noted anti-inflammatory activity and because the mucilage resists hydrolysis and digestion by stomachs acids and enzymes, it therefore maintains it’s soothing action throughout the entire digestive system.
- Turkey Rhubarb Root… Rene Caisse preferred this variety to the common rhubarb because its medicinal properties were stronger and the taste less bitter. The Turkey Rhubarb root contains vitamin A, many of the B complex, C, and P; calcium, chlorine, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, silicon, sodium, sulfur, and zinc. The rhubarb root exerts a gentle laxative action by stimulating the secretion of bile into the intestines. It also stimulates the gall duct to expel toxic waste matter, thus purging the body of waste bile and food. As a result, it is alleged that the liver is cleansed and chronic liver problems are relieved. More recently, it may be found of benefit in those with diabetic neuropathy. It may play a part in decreasing blood glucose, improve symptoms associated with severe kidney compromise.
Zenus has developed a unique, proprietary delivery system allowing Esseniac Herbal Tea to be more affordable and more portable while maintaining total integrity of this amazing formula.
Each capsule is equivalent to 2oz of its liquid counterpart. Simply open and empty contents of capsule into cup and add 4-6oz of hot (not boiling) purified water.
Literally thousands of users have claimed miraculous recovery from a number of life-threatening diseases as a result of this formula, however, laws throughout North America strictly forbid any specific medical claims.
Any benefits received as a result of Esseniac Herbal Tea will be entirely your own personal experience.See Product Testimonials Cancer And Esseniac Herbal Tea