- BRIGHT EYES should be used orally in the capsules. Some people have reported that they use it as an herbal eye wash or a tea.
- BRIGHT EYES has also been used for tired eyes. Traditionally the herb Eyebright is known as an astringent.
- Eyebright (the herb) has naturally occurring vitamins A, B, C, D & E, along with iron silicon, copper and zinc as micro-nutrients.
- This formula is focused on healthy eyes.
- It is most effective when used with Grandma's Herbs HERBAL CALCIUM, or Grandma's Herbs EYEBRIGHT PLUS, as well as vitamins A and C.
- Eyebright (herb), Fennel (seed), Rue (herb), Chamomile (flower), Goldenseal (root), Red Raspberry (leaves & pulp), Blue Vervain (herb), Bayberry (bark), Cayenne Pepper (40,000 HU)
Take 2 capsules morning and evening as needed.