BM Tone-Up Gold - Cat Diarrhea Support (1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
Stabilizes bowel movements and stools in cats with diarrhea
All natural supplement for cat diarrhea
- Supports bowel movements that are solidly-formed
- Gentle and fast-acting
- Helps maintain normal stools
- Soothes the intestinal lining
- Contains certified organic and ethically-harvested ingredients
Guaranteed to help your cat maintain normal & solid stools
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
- 1 bottle is a 4 month supply for most cats
What is BM Tone-Up Gold?
This all-natural supplement is uniquely designed to address a feline's digestive system when there is occasional imbalance. The herbal ingredients in the formula work to "astringe and tone" the tissue lining of the gastrointestinal tract, thereby reducing the overactive motility and the bouts of urgency. Ultimately, this product keeps your cat more comfortable and, hopefully, keeps your carpets cleaner, too. The ingredients will not irritate the digestive tract. (Please use as directed.) Regardless of the cause, BM Tone-Up Gold can help support your feline's intestinal tract, and maintain more solid stools.
What is BM Tone-Up Gold used for?
Whether there has been dietary indiscretion or other potential causes are at play, BM Tone-Up Gold supports both the immune system (to combat microbes in the GI tract) and the gastrointestinal lining. The results should be a more normal transit time of food and water through the digestive tract, less frequent urges, and solid bowel movements.
The digestive tract is one of the body’s main areas of defense to deal with foreign microbes and irritants. Occasionally, our cats will ingest or be exposed to material they are not able to digest properly. Bacteria and viruses also are common causes of diarrhea. Their body's natural mechanisms work to expel the matter by increasing the muscle contractions of the intestines and flushing out the system. Because motility time is increased, the body does not have time to absorb as much water and the stools become more liquid. BM Tone-Up Gold targets the causes of this reaction and soothes the mucosal lining of the digestive tract.
Cat diarrhea is a very common problem and has many causes:
- Mild food poisoning from eating spoiled food
- Changes in diet
- Viral or bacterial infections
- Gastrointestinal parasites
In many cases, the cat simply has a very sensitive stomach, or is reacting to stressful events such as a changed environment.
- Ensure that your feline has constant access to fresh water. Replenishing lost water is essential to recovery.
- Note that bowel changes may also be a sign of food intolerance, sensitivity or allergy.
- Be sure your cat is not overeating.
- Do not feed your cat spoiled food.
- Remove access to garbage or toxic substances.
- If the condition persists or becomes severe, seek veterinary assistance immediately.
Why choose BM Tone-Up Gold for my feline friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs from unpolluted, pristine areas in nature.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our BM Tone-Up Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
Who makes BM Tone-Up Gold?
BM Tone-Up Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001.
Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.