Urinary Gold DAILY for Cats
Helps maintain urinary tract health
- For cats predisposed to urinary issues
- Supports natural immunity in the urinary tract
- Appropriate for ongoing use
- Veterinarian formulated
- Bite-sized, chicken liver flavor that cats love
Order Urinary Gold DAILY for Cats today.
90 day money-back guarantee
60 chews - 3.17 oz (90 gm)
What is Urinary Gold DAILY for Cats?
This outstanding formula incorporates comprehensive nutrition to support the natural immunity of a feline's urinary tract. With strong immunity and proper pH, opportunistic pathogens cannot take hold in the urinary tract. Each of the six ingredients works to establish a healthy environment in the bladder in a different way. Individually, the ingredients are uniquely beneficial but the combination creates a powerful shield to help maintain the ongoing health of your cat's urinary tract.
What is Urinary Gold DAILY for Cats used for?
This is an ideal product for the daily maintenance of a healthy urinary tract.
For felines in need of urinary tract support we recommend administering both of Pet Wellbeing's Urinary Gold formulas at the same time:
- Urinary Gold http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/urinary-gold-for-feline-urinary-tract-health
- Urinary Gold DAILY for Cats
Once your feline's urinary tract issue is stable, administer Urinary Gold DAILY for Cats only. This will provide everyday protection for the urinary tract and is designed to prevent issues from recurring.
Always seek the consultation of your veterinarian.
A Note from our Veterinarian...
Note! If you suspect that your cat may have an obstruction or total blockage of urine (urethral obstruction), seek veterinary advice immediately. As well as making frequent attempts to urinate, your pet will show signs of distress. Urethral obstruction is an acute, life-threatening condition.
Water. Your cat must have 24/7 access to fresh, clean water. Water is a key factor for maintaining a healthy urinary tract and making the urine less concentrated. Keep in mind that cats receive most of their water through their food, so a dry kibble diet (even a "low ash" kibble recommended for urinary health) is not optimal for cats. Water that is clean and fresh is more enticing to cats, and you want to encourage as much water intake as possible.
Nutrition. If your feline is experiencing a urinary tract infection, consider a change in diet. A natural diet offered twice daily can greatly improve this condition. Unlimited access to dry kibble invariably contributes to the development of urinary issues. Allow your cat to establish some hunger by taking the food away in between feedings. Give your cat 30 to 60 minutes to finish a portion before removing the dish. Frequent eating can contribute to alkaline urine and eventually crystals that cause discomfort and difficulty with urination. If you are feeding your feline a high-acid, prescription diet it may solve the issues for a while but it won't address the underlying immunity in the urinary tract. Any diet that is dry will contribute to urinary problems. A combination of a wet food diet and Pet Wellbeing's Urinary Gold products can significantly change the cycle of urinary issues for the better.
Tips to transition from a dry to a wet diet: Many cat owners attempt to transition to canned or homemade wet food abruptly and quickly give up when their cat refuses to eat the new food. Felines can be finicky and the transition will almost certainly take some time. Try some of these tricks if your cat is not enthusiastic about the new food:
- Transitioning to a new food works better when your cat is healthy and generally not experiencing any other stressors such as feeling sick. The Urinary Gold products can help to stabilize the condition before embarking on a diet change.
- Introduce the smell of the new food by putting a little in the same dish as the kibble.
- Favorite treats such as tuna or cooked meat can be added to the top of the new food or mixed in. Find a way to entice your feline to the bowl.
- Try mixing a little of the old kibble on top of the new food or mixing it right in.
- Allow your cat to get hungry between feedings.
- Starving your cat is not part of the transition. Your cat will probably be eating less during the transition but should be eating something within each 24 hour period at a minimum.
- You may need to try different types of wet food until you find one your cat will tolerate. Unfortunately, there will be some wasted food.
- Let the food warm up to room temperature before serving.
- DO NOT leave kibble out or your cat will never make the transition.
- Don't worry how long it takes. Some picky felines are able to transition within a week, for others it may take longer.
Can my cat take Urinary Gold DAILY for Cats with prescription drugs?
As a general rule, it is not recommended to administer anything else if you give your cat blood thinners.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Urinary Gold DAILY for Cats comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Urinary Gold DAILY for Cats?
- Selectively chosen ingredients: This formula is entirely prepared from ingredients from trusted sources only.
- Every batch tested: All raw materials are tested for identification and purity. Every batch of our Urinary Gold DAILY for Cats is tested to ensure the highest quality and purity. Every single batch.
- GMP Facility: Nationally recognized quality control procedures are meticulously monitored. Our customers are protected because we ensure that the highest standards of manufacturing are strictly adhered to.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in the United States.
Who makes Urinary Gold DAILY for Cats?
Urinary Gold DAILY for Cats is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent any disease or condition.