Thorne Research, Taurine, 90 Capsules
- Science-Based Nutrition
- From Turmeric Root
- With Curcumin Complex ®️ C3 and BioPerine ®️
- May Benefit The Joints By Helping Neutralize Free Radicals
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Doctor's Best Curcumin ®️ with Curcumin ®️ C3 Complex and BioPerine ®️ contains a potent standardized extract of Curcuma longa root, known as turmeric. Turmeric has centuries of tradition in Ayurvedic healing. The active ingredients in Curcuma longa are curcuminoids, compounds that demonstrate potent antioxidant properties in scientific studies. Curcuminoids may benefit the joints, brain, heart and circulatory system by helping to neutralize free radicals.
BioPerine ®️ is an extract of Black Pepper fruit that contains 95-98% piperine as a natural bio-enhancer to promote absorption.
- Helps protect cells and tissue by fighting free radicals
- Helps prevent connective tissue breakdown by inhibiting destructive enzymes
- BioPerine ®️ helps promote absorption of nutrients in the GI tract
Take 2 capsules with food daily, or according to the doctor who has information about nutrition.
Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Keep in a cool and dry place.
|Facts related to supplements|
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container : 60|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
Turmeric root (Curcuma longa) (Curcumin C3 Complex ®️ ) Standardized to> 95% Curcuminoids
Bisdemethoxy Curcumin (2.2% - 6.5%)
Demethoxy curcumin (15 - 19%)
Curcumin (75 - 81%)
|Black pepper fruit extract (Piper nigrum) (BioPerine ®️ )||6 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|