1. The Biomat should not be used by infants and young children. The Biomat is not indicated for the elderly. The elderly should consult with a physician prior to use.
2. If you have the following conditions, do not use the Biomat.
- Person with organ transplants
- Person with high fever
- Person with cognitive disability
- Person with skin problems on the area of use
- Person with acute disease, acute tumor, the visually impaired, and any heart problems
3. If you have the following conditions, do not use the Biomat unless directed by a physician.
- Person with immobility
- Person with internal pacemaker/defibrillator
- Person with Adrenal Suppression Disorders, Addison’s Disease, Adrenal Insufficiency, Systematic Lupus Erythematosus, and Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- Person with bypass surgery
- Person with diabetes
- Person with high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Person who is pregnant/expectant
- Person who recently received radiation/chemotherapy
- Person with surgical or silicone implants
4. If you have the following conditions, use the Biomat with caution (no heat/negative ions only).
- Person with fever
- Person with joint injuries
- Person with insensitivity to heat
5. Do not use the Biomat if your skin is insensitive to temperature change.
6. FDA has not evaluated the Biomat for use while sleeping.
7. If using the Biomat for a long period of time, check your skin to make sure there are no burns or blisters. Stop using the Biomat if burns or blisters occur.
8. Do not run, stand, or place heavy objects on the Biomat.
9. Keep the Biomat away from sharp objects. Do not allow anything to puncture the folds of the Biomat.
10. Do not pull on the power cord, controller or the connecting part of the controller and Biomat.
11. Do not use the Biomat for any purpose other than heat therapy.
12. Do not alter, change or disassemble the product.
13. Before using the product, inspect the power cord to make sure there is no damage to it.
14. Do not plug the Biomat into a power strip with other devices. Problems may occur. Plug the Biomat into a dedicated outlet.
15. Stop using the Biomat if it is not functioning properly.
16. If there is a power outage, turn off the power and disconnect the plug.
17. If you do not feel well because of the Biomat, stop using it and consult with a physician.
18. Do not drop, throw, or mishandle the Biomat controller.
19. Any person who is sick or pregnant/expectant should consult with a physician before using the Biomat.
20. Do not use the Biomat if you have an external pacemaker.
21. If controller is set to 104° – 158°F (40° – 70°C), low temperature burns can result if using the Biomat for a long period of time. Use with caution.
22. When the Biomat is not in use, unplug it and store it in a dry area without humidity.
23. Unplug the Biomat before cleaning it. Use a vacuum to remove the dust on the Biomat’s surface and use a soft dry fabric to wipe the controller.